Create a notebook by clicking the
icon next to " " on
the sidebar, or by pressing Ctrl+N
Then right-click on the notebook and choose "New Page".
From there you can start writing your notes.
Other Useful Information
- Codex automatically saves pages when you switch to another page, and when you exit the
program. You can manually save by pressing Ctrl+S
- Codex also automatically checks for updates when you open the program.
- The sidebar can be resized, and can be toggled by using the button, with (View > Toggle
Sidebar) or Ctrl+D
- While editing notes, you can zoom in/out with Ctrl++ and Ctrl+- or (View > Zoom in/out).
- If it seems like something isnt working right, check the Developer Console for errors by
pressing Ctrl+Shift+I or going to (View > Toggle Developer Tools)